Applying for a Colonel Robert H. Morse Foundation grant is a two-step process.
Step 1: Submit your Preliminary Application online. (see below)
- Application Criteria:
- Applicant must be an Organization. Grants for individuals are not available.
- Grant use must have “social significance” for the community
- Grant use must have local/regional benefit for the greater Beloit area.
- If your preliminary application is approved you will then be invited to submit a full application.
- NOTE: Full applications submitted without prior approval will not be considered.
Step 2: Submit a Full Application. (Full Grant Application)
Preliminary Grant Application
The form below only represents a portion of the required information. Someone from our office will contact you if your preliminary application qualifies for further consideration.